Monday, May 7, 2007

IT'S A VERY PAINFUL NIGHT TONIGHT...FOR AMBER

Wheewwww...from the middle of the show until the Rose Ceremony as if I was one of the girls waiting to be eliminated. Throat hurts for trying the tears to not fall down. Oh gush how I'm so into "The Bachelor" show..making me crazy,kilig and over excited of who's gonna get Andy's diamond ring!

From the very beginning of this show there has been chaos and competition among women who had been on this. And ohhh too emotional for now that it's coming to end. Too bad for Amber,just because of her age,23, Andy was sending her home and break her heart and shed tears!! Because he thought she still has alot of things to learn and grow some more! brrrr

There I was,watching the ceremony,got really carried-away by my emotion and also dropped tears into our chair..Gosh..I feel so sorry for you Amber!! My symphathy is with you.

I am just very lucky for I got my man without many bitches around me and I don't have to worry of my age because deep down inside my husband knows that I AM MATURE!!!!

Giahak salidaha gipahilak ko......

2 comments:

julai said...

Hi Anne,musta na dai??woww cge pod diay ka tan aw ani na dating show..I use to watch it too sa denmark pa ko..pero dri wana kay way channel akong tv..but i really like the show kay kiligon kog apil..aheheh..aho na diay na himo ang imong tag day..thanks and have a nice day.

mjsterling said...

whoooaaa na carried away si manash, hmmm karon pa ko naka kita diri nga duna kay update....pariha ta ani na nga buang aning reality tv show haha akong update mao sad about sa dancing with the stars whoooa maka lagot lagi oi.kahilak man sad ta ani ug sundang..lami kaau labtikan ang itlog ni andy oi, nga si tessa unta nga wlay lami dapat iyang gi tangal kay wlay klaro

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...