Monday, May 14, 2007

WEEKEND IN THE ZOO

We had a fun time at the zoo yesterday..it was our second time there,nothing's new..nothing much different from the first time we were there. We just go there to grab the free admission and parking in honor of police officers and family. Since we don't have kids yet,we just have to be contented seeing the animals by ourselves for now.

After roaming around the big zoo,hubby asked me to have dinner at our fave Asian Buffet Restaurant nearby.And who am I to refuse for a dinner? Well,it felt like we were celebrating Mother's Day yesterday even though I'm not a mom yet and oh I recieved a small bouquet of flowers there! Nice,aint it?

That was all for my weekend here. Hope all you people had a great time in each respective place. Did you moms out there had a special day celebrating your day yesterday? I hope so.

OH yeah,I shall exit now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...