Thursday, April 26, 2007

BIG THANKS FRIENDS

I really appreciate your wishes in my last post here friends. I appreciate it alot! Thanks God I am safe and far from harm. I heard on the news the day after the tornado, there 7 people dead..3 in US side and 4 in Mexico side..I also heard lots of houses torn down in Denton County..

My husband told me that tornado really never hit in areas around here..I'm also brave to know now that this house that we're living in has been here for 50 years..so this gives me a little faith.

Thanks alot folks for dropping by my place! Love you from the deepest chamber of my heart!

3 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Naa jud ang Diyos kanunay gats....well done....Lu-oy pud na sila nuh nangatumba laha balay di-ay...God be with them nalang pud!

Fella said...

hello anne, ampo lang jud ta permi ky ang GinOo naa permi maski magkina-unsa. unta ok na ang weather ninyo dra!!!

ayo-ayo dra gwaps.. God bless always!!!

Muah hugsss...

Anna said...

I'm glad you alright dai, talawan sab ko kaayo ana ba, na tanan man gyud talaw io.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...