Monday, April 16, 2007

TAG FROM ANNA

Ako manghinaot nga dili pa unta kaayo ni awahi sa tubag sa tagay ni Inday Anna!

Why I do blogging?

1. Because I was being influenced by a good friend,Ivy and thought it would be so cool to try it after all walang mawawala sa akin hindi ba? I also tried to make an excuse that I'm no good in beautifying the page to make it look appealing to my readers but she insisted and offered to construct my payag.

2. Through blogging my friends grow in numbers,it is such a good way to connect with Pinays sa kahit saang sulok ng mundo.

3. I get useful ideas,tips and allowing me to know the people whom I just get befriends with.

4. The very big advantage of blogging is; it has been my outlet of expressing what's on my mind,no matter what it is even sometimes it's too personal. I don't mind writing it on here just to make feel relieved and escape my boredom. If not because of this,I don't know if my friends will still hear me until now or I might be in a mental institution? Hope not kuyawa napud aron oi!

5. It serves as my diary so I can someday retrieve and read of what I used to do when I was just staying at home doing nothing and look back all those times and wished I could turn back the hands of time!

6. It became one of my entertainments. When I'm out of stuff to do online I open my blog or my friend's blog to see what's new!

I'm giving the next tag to Daff and Vhilma

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi dai thanks for answering my tag, your answer bring a smile into my face gyud. I sure agree of everthing you said. Blogging give us more idea and we knew lots of people too. Okay Good morning by the way and have a great day.

mjsterling said...

hello madame, musta?hmmm ako pud dunay tag gikan ni anne pero karon nako na himo......maayong buntag kanimo dha. daghan naman diay ka diri ug updates

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

parehas di-ay ta ani gpangtagayan hehehehe...lagay dawaton sa way pagkusmod lols

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...