Wednesday, April 18, 2007

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

While doing this quick post tonight,I am also playing literati on yahoo room at the same time. Been playing for hours now and there was this fuckin' man whom I played with earlier who got very angry with me for he got booted on me. And why not? he just sit there and never started the game. To hell with him I am not the type to wait for my opponent for long when he gonna start the game. So I booted him..

Couple of minutes had passed he entered into my table which is table 9 and just shout there(CAPS LOCK on) FUCKIN' WHOORRREE..I was trying to think why he shout to me that way..ah naks na boot diay ang ukoy perti sukoa. He even shout in the main room if anybody has played with bisdak07 on table 9..but no one was listening to him...
He kept entering into my window and say the same horrible words to me again and again but then I kept booting him..there he was very pissed off...kept changing his id trying to start a fight with me..whoaaa I JUST LET HIM EAT HIS HEART OUT!

Sorry for him for I'm not in the mood para mangaway..nagkatawa noon ko kay nagpakita siyas iyang abilidad nga mubog level!

Haaayyy too many fuckin' losers out there!

Wala lang nagpahungaw lang ko!



7 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

swearing out loud ni gats?Waaaaaaaa whore gyud?Narrow Bum di-ay to lols...kana gyud palaban!hehehehehe.....btw salamat sa paglabay.....20 is old?Yay!If that's the case I'm too old na di-ay hehehehe.......have a blessed day!

mjsterling said...

hahaha kuyawa gud atong tawhana dae na amaw cguro to siya na perti man niya ka suko sa imo na gi boot nimo siya....hmmmm mas maau na wla nalang to nimo tubayi gyud dae mas maayo gyud kataw an nalang nimo aron mo samot ka lagot hahaha.looya sad ato niya oi suko man kaau. bisan gi disminoria lang to hahaha

kookie said...

hehehe makatawa judko sa imong storya perti di ay laguta yaya di ay iya itlog samot sa kasuko labi na wala nimo panumbalinga lol good 4 u tc diha gwapa.

Fella said...

Wahahah... na unsa man tawon tong tawhana nga bura man naka drugs. na flip naman hinoa. nagpakita pajud ug iya...
TY sa pagshare na lingaw ko dili nako ma imagine imong itsura ba nga nasuko ug nagngisi..heheh",) cge ayo-ayo dra gwaps... stay pretty and sexy gwaps.. Muah hugs. God bless

'Mum-2-3-' said...

hello gwaps, perting sukoa diay niya, lalo na wa nimo sya gipansin samot sya kalagot nimo....naisahan nimo sya. WAAAAAAAAAH! maayo ra niya oi....nahighblood noon sya maayo! always updated kaman diay sa imong balay...ana gyud habang wa pay mga batos... Take care, ug goodnight.

Anna said...

Hello dai, i'm here again....
Oh boy what a loser he is. I feel sorry for him, for being so freakin' stupid. Even a bisdak woman bet him with the game hehehhehe. Go girl your smarter than he is.

I would have done the same thing. If his not doing anything and just sit there and let me wait i will boot him right away. Simple goodbye mr hehehhehehhe. His a loser hehehehhehehehhe....

Anonymous said...

hahaha..nakakatawa naman yung mamang iyan..kulang sya siguro sa pansin or wierd lang talaga siguro sya..buti nalang di nasira yung beauty mo. Siguro talagang loser sya..hehehe! Keep cool and sweet sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...