Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our New Friend Put-put

I bought this very cute ipod case two weeks ago and the first time my Jadyn saw it, she uttered it is very cute  and wanted to play with it. I told her no, it is not a toy and it is not for her. Because it is now part of this household, I had to come up with a name for it, and I named it "Put-put" which Jadyn call it "Puto". Hey it's not Puto, I said Put-put! Dyaga dyaga ning bataa!

I just thought it was cute in pink and most of all it looks even more cuter when my Jadyn's hands are using it. Pink for little girls is the best, don't cha think? There is one coming for my new toy and this time it's Hello Kitty and it is PINK... let's see kinsa napud di maibog sa ako Kitty.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...