Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Girls are My World

My girls... they are equally beautiful in my eyes. They are from my own flesh and blood, therefore, I love them with all my heart.

I try to dress them the same clothing as much as I can so they feel fair and equal. I hope they appreciate that and they know mommy and daddy love them both very much. Having these girls in my life make me the proudest although at times I feel overwhelmed of having to do the chores and at the same time look after them all by myself but I guess, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I love it exactly as it is. My girls are my world and so does my husband. They are my family and for me, they so precious that without them, I don't know where I find myself. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...