Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Naturopathic Doctor in Scottsdale

Before I had my kids, I wasn't bothered of the idea most women were saying including my mother that giving birth is so painful. I didn't care much about it because I am in America and America offers pain-free labor and delivery. I received epidural injections and other drugs into my system to minimize the pain during contraction and actual birth of my babies. Did I like it? Yes of course but it could have been better if I tried the natural birth. Natural birth means enduring so much pain during the entire process until the baby is born without receiving any drugs. However, I wouldn't change a thing because it made it easier for me and the babies. 

 Even though we live in the modern world, there are still women and doctors who advocate natural birth and doctors offer alternative medicine. If you are looking for one or if you prefer going to a naturopathic doctor, you may find a naturopathic doctor scottsdale. Her name is Dr. Krystal Tellier. She is a Naturopathic Physician and Certified Professional Midwife offering alternative medicine to adults and children in the Phoenix area. She has received specialty training in women’s medicine, natural childbirth and pediatric medicine. 

She is a primary care physician that treats all members of the family at any age. She treats acute and chronic conditions ranging from allergies to weight loss. She incorporates clinical nutrition and lifestyle counseling for all of her patients.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...