Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Now Own An HTC 4G By Boost Mobile

This post brought to you by Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.

How happy I am to have received this HTC  Evo Design 4G Boost Mobile in the mail today! God knew how much I wanted a new phone. Not just a new phone but I want something that doesn't tie me with contracts and provides me with faster data speeds and has the ability to do different things at once without having to sacrifice network, speed and quality since I love to do multitasking a lot. Wow! I am just so excited to start using my new mobile phone.

I am so ready to get rid of my 2 year-old phone and stop AT&T's service since I found that darling phone and subscription that is promising. We are in tight financial situation right now so I believe that cutting my cellphone from them could save us a bit of money. With Boost Mobile, I will be able to reduce my payments for as low as $40 a month. 

There are so many advantages or benefits why I should use Boost Mobile. They do offer to their customers what they call "Shrinking Payments". What is Shrinking Payments by the way? It is actually a loyalty offered by Boost in the pre-paid wireless category. Another benefit you can get from loyalty program is that they appreciate and give you rewards by being loyal to them by reducing your payments by $5 increments each month after six months on-time payments for a max of $15 off your monthly recurring charge. 

Now, the question is how are going to take advantage of this great program? Simply make six on-time payments and they will reduce your payments. They also have options on other plans such as:

talk and text only

talk, text and web

Blackberry plans

Monthly Unlimited 

Monthly Unlimited with shrinkage

Android monthly unlimited

Customers have several options depending on their cellphone usage. As for me, I will go to talk, text and web for sure. I am just so happy and excited right now because of this phone. I never really thought that I could own one like this. Thank You, Lord!

Words-on-Orange.jpg

Untitled

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

texaswithlove1982 said...

Mommy, according to Mommy Lulu Boost Mobile will deduct $65 out from the balance on your phone. We have to pay since its a prepaid phone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...