Monday, April 23, 2012

She Is Tired Of The Noise

I can't believe my Jadyn as soon as she heard the doorbell rang this morning. It was the workers wanting to gain access to the side gate so they can start working on the roof. Words my girl she uttered were "are they going to work again? I am so tired of the noise they make". I was like what??? And replied her, I'm not... in fact I'm loving the thumping and pounding of hammer they make up there.

It's a good noise actually and I am not bothered with it. To those who followed my rant on my home improvement blog knew how I wished for this roof to be over with so we can move on to the next home improvement projects and now that they started working on the roof, I couldn't be happier. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...