Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Acquaintances

Thanks to a neighbor friend for inviting me to one of her friend's small gathering. My little Pearl was able to have her egg hunting for the second time because of the invitation. Not only that, I also was able to meet new Filipina acquaintances that day. It is always nice to meet new people and get to know each other. 

I also got to see one of the Filipinas that I met before unexpectedly shown in the picture below. She was introduced to me by Mharly- a blogger in Grapevine Mills a couple months back. That was awesome for I didn't really think I could see her in Mansfield for the second time last weekend.

.... photos of me and my living doll in a red chair and Ruby and her son taken last Saturday, April 14,2012

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...