Friday, October 15, 2010

Workout At Home

From the title of this entry I guess you have an idea that this is going to be about workout in the convenience of our own home. My husband and I are pro-workout people. Long before we met each other, my husband has been working out at the gym. It was him who influenced me to be fit. In fact, we have had gym membership for a year where we used to live.

And now that we own our own house and we got plenty of space to put our workout equipment very much the same of those that you see at Insanity Workout, we now do our workout at home. We got four different workout equipment in the back porch. Ah the convenience of having those equipment, not only it saves us money but there are other benefits we got from doing it at home. By doing so, we have ample privacy, we have the ability to play our own music, workout whenever we like, no gym membership fees.

Slowly we will be able to complete our exercise machines that would include the Turbo Fire in the long run. Another product that we would like to try is this P90X Workout or also referred to as PX90 by Tony Horton. It is a 3 month workout that features resistance training, yoga, kenpo, stretching and lots of cardio.

Fortunately I married a man who loves keeping fit otherwise I will be like a sagging-breasted cow just like everybody else here. No offense though but most white women I have seen around here after having their first child seems like they also lost their shape. They became fat, arms sagging, belly bulging and so and so forth. I don't want to offend anyone but I am a straightforward kind of person, I say what is in my mind, if it's right then I am not afraid to be confronted by it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...