Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vomiting And Diarrhea

I woke up in the middle of the night last night because I heard my husband was in the other bathroom throwing up a lot. It happened twice and I was wondering if he got sick due to the old corn he ate just before he went to bed? I asked him this morning what's going on with him, he told me that yeah, he is indeed sick but not because of the corn but probably because of the old pork meat that's been sitting in the refrigerator for so long.

He called in sick at work. I know he feels bad about it because he is not the type that would just call in sick. He feels weak he said so he did what he needed to do. If it was just a minor sickness, then it would be okay to go ahead and go to work. I feel sorry for him. Now he's in bed. I brought him rice porridge there and a capsule for his diarrhea, I hope he would eat it and take the medicine for I know he has nothing in his stomach right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...