Friday, October 23, 2009

Paint As Her Makeup

Having my baby around me while doing my painting job can sometimes be annoying and troublesome. I can never concentrate of my job just because she gets in the way and wants my attention if she knows I am busy doing something. Haayy the price of being a mother.

As I was finishing painting our bedroom wall, Jadyn was also busy behind me, little did I know she was doing something that is so silly.

When I first saw her face, I didn't know how and what to react upon seeing her face like that in the pictures. I didn't know whether to be mad or to laugh at her because she screwed the newly painted wall! Hmpppp pero katawa nalang ko kay perti man guapaha ni Deden sa iya dagway, making the paint as her make-up.


.......ug ang kagwang nakauyon pas iyang nawng!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...