Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I may be kind of late to say it but let me just go ahead and say that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have only seen on TV about active women walking on the streets to raise awareness about breast cancer. Everyone especially females of any age are most likely affected by this disease so we must be all aware of any early signs of the disease so we can get help right away. If only I could join the campaign and know how to help them, I could have helped them in my little way because I know how devastating it is to know that you or someone in your immediate family has it.

Well, anyway, I can still help through any online donation banks. I am also aware that C'Elle Breasts Cancer Donation is helping women fight through their donation center. Every C'elle kit sold, part of it will go to their donation center.

Cryo-Cell is kind enough to put up Cyro-Cell Breast Cancer Donation center and $50 for each purchase of the “Protect Baby, Protect Mom” service and $25 for each purchase of the “C’elle Menstrual Stem Cell” service is being offered as contributions to the Susan B. Komen Foundation as they participate the Breast Cancer Awareness Month program.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...