Wednesday, October 21, 2009

looking for an affordable webhosting?

There is no easy way to get things done here in America. I mean, when you want something, you have to work hard for it and pay the right amount for that certain thing in order to possess it. Even getting yourself a webhosting for your website. I have been thinking whether to get a paid webhosting for my three domains but my blogging has gone so slow and I can only make money when there are available chances for me, that alone wouldn't be enough if I use paid webhosting since I have to pay it monthly.

I tried looking at several webhosting websites none of them are cheap. Just last night I happen to stumble upon wwww.webhostinggeeks.com which will give me an idea on where to purchase my webhosting based on customer ratings and reviews on a certain website. I still have to read about their BLOG and see if I can get further information on how to be successfully purchase the right webhost for my blogs that will not let me down as well as cheaper enough for me to afford paying every month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...