Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Curiosity brought me to a certain site where I can track how old is my tummy now. And above is a picture of 7 weeks baby in mother's womb. Haay imagine gamay nga tiki nag luko naning porma sa iyang organs.
How your baby's growing: Your baby still appears to have a small tail (actually, it's an extension of his tailbone), which will disappear in the next few weeks. But that's the only thing getting smaller. Now almost half an inch long — roughly the size of a raspberry — he has elbow joints and distinct, slightly webbed fingers and toes. In his oversized head, both hemispheres of his brain are developing. His teeth and the inside of his mouth are forming, and his ears continue to develop. Eyelid folds partially cover his tiny peepers, which already have some color, and the tip of that nose you'll be tweaking someday is emerging. His skin is paper-thin and his veins are clearly visible.
Your little one also has an appendix and a pancreas, which will eventually produce the hormone insulin to aid in digestion. His liver is busy producing red blood cells, and a loop of your baby's growing intestines is bulging into his umbilical cord, which now has distinct blood vessels to carry oxygen and nutrients to and from his tiny body. You can't feel his gyrations yet, but your baby is like a little jumping bean, moving in fits and starts around his watery home.
UNSA MANI OI MURA MAN KO KOREK KUBI KUBI ABOUT PREGNANCY
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Survey from Ivy....
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 12:00 noon
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT TWO THINGS DO U ALWAYS HAVE WITH YOU? camera and lipstick
4.WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE TV SHOW?America's next top model, the bachelor, cops and all reality shows
5.WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? tea with milk and rice
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE BOOK? Tagalog pocket books and Glamour Magazine
7. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Seno
8. WHAT FOOD DO YOU LIKE? Sea foods
9.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD'S? cds of my fave pop stars
10. WHAT TYPE OF CAR YOU DRIVE? don't drive yet but i have an old Ford Taurus SHO
11.FAVORITE SANDWICH?not fond of sandwich
12. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?Liars, and backbiter also materialistic
13.FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? jeans, Skirt AND Sexy Blouse
14. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Bahamas and Rome,Italy
15.WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? light blue
6.FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING?I dont have a favorite, i just look what's on sale..if there's any signature items on sale,much better.
17. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Here in the US or in the philippines!
18. WHAT WAS YOUR RECENT MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? on my 21st birthday,the day I also got engaged with my hero
19. FAVORITE SAYING? I'll tell you later
20. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 21..hapit na birthday gift naku ha?
21.ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Nocturnal
22. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2
23. PETS? Giza
24. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Becoming a Pediatrician
25. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I am overwhelmed coz of the fact that I'm now a legal resident of US for 10 yrs.. just lucky my GC arrived today..and I feel blessed
26.WHAT IS UR FAVORITE CANDY?lipap... not much of a choc.eater,kigwahon man ko choc.oi
27.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips and roses
28. WHAT IS A DAY ON A CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD? my birthday and my first visit to OB-GYNE
29.WHAT CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND? Catholic church
30. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the CPU
31. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?now eating veggies
32. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue family
33. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?it's fine..been rainin' here for almost a week now..
34. LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE? Emilyn Marshall
35. FAVORITE SOFT DRINKS?Water for me or ice tea plssss
36. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?Chinese Resto
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?ah trashy things..used to play mga lata for bahay kubo
39.SUMMER OR WINTER?Spring!
l40. HUGS OR KISSES?Hmmmm! both
41.CHOCOLATE OR VANILA?Vanilla and Strawberry
42. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WHEN YOU CRIED?2 months ago
43. WHAT IS UNDER YOU BED? just rugs
44.WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? too many to mention..i'm good in keeping friends for treasure
45.FAVORITE SMELL? hubby's armpits and groins
46.WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? losing all my loved ones
47.PLAIN, BUTTER OR SALTED POPCORN? any
48.HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?????
49.FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? weekends
50. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? yes.esp.on the net
Now,Ive's naa kay utang naku kay nabugnaw nalnag ni akong gikaon kay gi una naku imong survey ug tubag..hehe lamoy sa ko..
I'm passing this to anyone who's interested! TY FOR ALWAYS DROPPING BY HERE MY FRIENDS!!!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
*AEI MEPZ 1 (Production Worker)
*GEC (Ironing & Snapping dept.)
* NANNY (I've been a nanny of my 3 younger siblings)
* OPERATION TINDOG (wife's only happiness, kupay sa duha ka lingin ug patindog sa something)
I don't watch movies that I've already seen except this one:
*THE OTHERSIDE OF HEAVEN ( An inspiring true to life love story)
4 Places i'ved lived
*CALINAN, DAVAO CITY (papa's home town)
*BARILI,CEBU (My mom's birthplace )
*OPON, CEBU (this is where I grew up and lived for 22 yrs.)
*FORT WORTH,TX (been here for a yr.and maybe for good)
4 Stations i like to watch
*FOX 4 (Tyra banks show,Cops and news)
*Court-tv Channel(forensic files)
*CHANNEL 8 (The bachelor, news )
*CLUB JENNA(I really love watching hard core movies in this channel)
4 Places i'ved on a vacation
* PALM SPRINGS,CA (visited his dad upon landing USA)
* KNOXVILLE,IOWA (visited a friend for a week)
* The BAHAMAS(hopefully we can visit a certain island there when i get to complete my papers,as hubby promised me)
* EARTH as always
4 Of my favorite food
* LITSON BABOY(piniskot pangalaan man kaha)
* SEAWEEDS (lukot,guso,aninikad,latu ug uban pa)
* GINAMOS (hala kay daman damanon man kaha kakaisip ani)
* UTAN BISAYA(nagdaku mis utang bisaya ni mama jud)
4 places i'd rather be right now
* SANDY'S HOME
* RESTO..so damn hungry with crab
* STUDY ROOM
4 People that i'm gonna tag
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Presenting the 5 top sites that I so like to visit each day.
1. FRIENDSTER-I would say,my day is not complete without peeking what's new on friendster..I really love peeking at my friend's newly posted pics. I also love viewing other people's photos that I do not know and criticize it if I find the pics offensive but I only say it to myself...never put a bad comment on it...
2. CHERRYBLOSSOMS- it has been a part of my life since I first joined on this site. Been on this site for 7 years now and this is where I met my husband not so long ago. I still go there often times and enter the chat room or park my name on "WHO'S ONLINE NOW" page so men who are single could see my profile so that I can help my single cousin find her soulmate also as i wrote her profile number in the very bottom of my profile there.
3. YAHOO LITERATI- I'm so damn addicted to playing literati almost everyday of my life here. I just can't resist to it,I don't know why but I like it alot.
4. THE WORLD OF FILIPINAS- I go there when I have nothing to do in the computer to read different stories of filipinas who are married to white men. Their kos kos balungos and mga hinanakit sa buhay America..it's a very interesting site for me and for other ladies who have gone the same situation in this strange land called UNCLE SAM. You might want to visit there sometime?
5. BLOGSPOT- doing something on my blog is very helpful to me as well as visiting my friend's respective blogs. It's so nice to hear them speak through blogs!!!
I'm giving this tag to Daff, Anna,Janine and Cleo
I attempted two tests of myself the other night and early this morning when I woke up. In my first attempt,I was kind of disappointed because the result didn't come out as what I've expected maybe because I tried it in the evening and had alot of fluid intake before taking the test which perhaps make it a less accurate to say what's really going on inside me.
For all I know,I am 13 days delayed now of my period. But so far,no physical signs or symptoms to make sure that it's already there. Though I have been feeling so much of food cravings lately,laziness other times and aside from that,no more...no other signs...
My second attempt was this morning and thinking that the result would be the same as the first attempt I made the other night.I don't wanna give myself false hopes for it only put me down. Somehow,I am really puzzled of my long red days delayed..I've never been delayed in my period you know..only this time..for the first time ever... no more contraceptions...no condoms either...no nothing at all...
And so after a few minutes upon taking the test, it amazed me and still a little bit skeptical to this until I see an OB and prove it is true. I don't know whether I conclude that I'm really pregnant or what... as I said I don't want to give myself false hopes!!!!
here is the picture attach...it's all up to you experienced women out there to judge it to be true or not...wheeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Hmm well..kind of speechless for now..this has been my longest dream ever!
Monday, May 21, 2007
My bet was Bevin and I really thought that she could be Andy's fiancee.She opened up her feelings from the very beginning of the show.Little did I realize that she was not the chosen one until she was being escorted with Andy back to the white limo. I was so innocent at the moment they were talking beside the rose and Bevin started crying.."mao diay kay wala siya napili"
Tessa is fine too,I just feel kind of proud knowing that she has an Asian blood in her veins. She got out from the limo nervously and unknowingly that she was the one for Andy Baldwin. So to make the story short,he proposed to her,she was happy and couldn't believe she made it!
Tessa looking down at Andy while asking the line...will u marry me thing!
My throat really hurts when emotion is involve. I just hope that they will live happily ever after! I took some pics of them on t.v. I like the part of Andy kneeling down to Tessa proposing a marriage! Wheeewwww
this is sooooo romantic,don't you think? reminds me of my man too..arlllllllllllll
And they kiss....and kiss...and kiss...
........a never ending kiss!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
for your financial loan and make you dream come true. It's realiable and has been proven to be true as tested by their thousands of clients and partners.
Venture Alliance partners has put it's dedication to people who wants to make a business and looking for capital to start their own.And has really showed excellent results to their clients that are now successful in their doings.
It's main jobs are being an external financial strategist, headhunter, investment banker and corporate therapist for a wide range of different companies. Not only that,they are also one of the leading providers of private equity, dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and investors build world-class companies.
Those who are interested go visit on their website Venture Alliance Partners and let them hear from you. Anyone from Ven Par would be of great appreciation once they get to hear from you sooner.
it's just easy and a one click away from yoi...remember the site is Venture Alliance Partners
It was an awesome day for me and my other 2 friends Annie and ROse here in Fort Worth. Each time I go to their house,I don't leave there with an empty stomach.Rose invited Annie and I to come over and that we gonna cook something to eat for dinner since it was her day off day today.You should know that whenever filipinas get together,there's always alot of cooking happening and pakal!
We really had a great time at her place,we ate,played tong-its and shot some remembrance of our game. Badlisanay mi polbos on our faces each time we lost the game...pics attach..
Beautiful day today...thanks God!
Monday, May 14, 2007
After roaming around the big zoo,hubby asked me to have dinner at our fave Asian Buffet Restaurant nearby.And who am I to refuse for a dinner? Well,it felt like we were celebrating Mother's Day yesterday even though I'm not a mom yet and oh I recieved a small bouquet of flowers there! Nice,aint it?
That was all for my weekend here. Hope all you people had a great time in each respective place. Did you moms out there had a special day celebrating your day yesterday? I hope so.
OH yeah,I shall exit now!
Monday, May 7, 2007
From the very beginning of this show there has been chaos and competition among women who had been on this. And ohhh too emotional for now that it's coming to end. Too bad for Amber,just because of her age,23, Andy was sending her home and break her heart and shed tears!! Because he thought she still has alot of things to learn and grow some more! brrrr
There I was,watching the ceremony,got really carried-away by my emotion and also dropped tears into our chair..Gosh..I feel so sorry for you Amber!! My symphathy is with you.
I am just very lucky for I got my man without many bitches around me and I don't have to worry of my age because deep down inside my husband knows that I AM MATURE!!!!
Giahak salidaha gipahilak ko......
When men fail you.................................call Psalm 27
When you have sinned..............................call Psalm 51
When you worry.............................call Matthew 6:19-34
When you are in danger............................call Psalm 91
When God seems far away..........................call Psalm 139
When your faith needs stirring..................call Hebrews 11
When you are lonely and fearful...................call Psalm 23
When you grow bitter and critical.........call I Corinthians 13
When you feel down and out.....................call Romans 8:31
When you want peace and rest..............call Matthew 11:25-30
When the world seems bigger than God..............call Psalm 90
When you want Christian assurance............call Romans 8:1-30
When you leave home for labor or travel..........call Psalm 121
When your prayers grow narrow or selfish..........call Psalm 67
When you want courage for a task..................call Joshua 1
When you think of investments and returns..........call Mark 10
If you are depressed..............................call Psalm 27
If your pocketbook is empty.......................call Psalm 37
If you are losing confidence in people...call I Corinthians 13 I
f people seem unkind..............................call John 15
If discouraged about your work...................call Psalm 126
If self pride/greatness takes hold................call Psalm 19
If you want to be fruitful.........................call John 15
For understanding of Christianity...call II Corinthians 5:15-19
For a great invention/opportunity................call Isaiah 55
For how to get along with fellow men.............call Romans 12
For Paul's secret to happiness..........call Colossians 3:12-17
For dealing with fear............................call Psalm 347 For security...................................call Psalm 121:3 For assurance....................................call Mark 8:35 For reassurance........................call Psalm 145:18
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Instruction:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. During my school days (grade& highschools) Science(Biology) and English were my favorites. Don't ask me about History(ewwww awfully boring) and Mathematics(too dumb for it) were my hates.
2. United States of America used to be my dream country... and now I'm living in it..How cool huh?
3. That I never had a filipino bf nor courted by pinoys..how is that possible? simply because they don't like my look. I also can't imagine myself dating or even holding their hands..ewww....
4. I like watching reality shows very much like COPS,Forensic/Mystery Cases,Fashion Shows . Science Fiction movies? no thanks.
5. That my husband was the "FIRST" one for me. I have had few american bfs before him but was able to keep myself from harm. You know what I mean?
6. That I type faster without looking at the keyboard than any other people could.
7. I find it hard looking for my right dress,undies or even pants sizes here in America.
I hope I don't bore my readers in this post. I'm just talking too much here blah blah blah...I'm giving this tag to Lotis,Julai,Vhilma and Mitch. Can't make it to 7 people..so forgive me