Saturday, March 17, 2007

We Did 6 Miles Today

Haaay thanks God it's weekend. Sorry Janine,I wasn't able to attend your namesake's birthday because when I woke up this noon,my shoulders are still hurting!
I will just make up next time when the girls gonna have get-together!

Our day was a pretty fun day because we went walking in a long trail together with our dog,Giza..she enjoyed as much as we do! We'd walked atleast 6 miles today and I'm thankful for it for it's quite a while now since Lalabs and I walked together as a sort of exercise also I am getting alot of sun,char mura pud kana..bitaw it's because I stayed in the house during weekdays so seldom I get the heat in my skin. Also hmm,what's really making me smile is I am seeing alot of people..bikers,roller skaters, runners etc... and of course MGA SYOFO NGA KANO.. gikilig jud ko oi gitan aw kog duha ka kano and said hi to me!! .... pagpangaguapoha naman nga kano grrr... good thing bana was very far from me or else he would hear me screaming to the man "GUAPOHA NIMO OI!!!! Who cares? afterall he doesn't understand me at all! Igata minyoa oi bahala gud pa vitamin sa mata mura pod ko nabalik teenager da!

I've been hearing him saying he's getting fat lately and that his belly is kinda bulging lol! Aryat baya sa taw binsa minyo na! So we might go for a walk at a highschool's track field again tomorrow night! It's nice though to keep ourselves fit,not necessarily to be sexy but for hmmm pangcondition!

Afer a long walk we went food shopping and that is how our day ended...

I'm tired now..gtg diary! ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pssst sexy,maayo kay nasaag ka sa akoang blog oisst!hahaha,mao lagi oy dugay pod ko didto sa pinas ba,unya day perte nakong pagburot didto oy kay sus kalami nalang sa pagkaon atoang gikamingawan didto ba,maong pagbalik nako diri sa europe day sus exercise ko oy aron makuhaan ang namurot nakong lawas.Waaa kafait.Bitaw day ay sus nice kaayo pamati sa lawas mag exercise,mura ba ug di bation atoang lawas ug kalaay and kapoy and atoang utok pod day alert.kabantay ka?keep it up jud day aron you maintain your sexy body...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...