Sunday, March 25, 2007

ENOUGH EXERCISE TODAY!!

My diary,

Haaayy I feel exhausted tonight because lalabs and I went bicycle riding in a continous trail by the river. let me say we rode our bikes for almost an hour that makes my knees hurt right now because it was just last spring since we went out for biking. Our exercise didn't end just like that,when we got home we both agreed to have myself practice driving in our neighborhood.

My driving didn't last long,I think it was only 10 minutes because as I kept on driving,we saw a small puppy on the loose!! It wasn't pretty raba grr..ang nawng mura mayokmok kabati naman lang jud ug simod daot pa jud kaayo! Being a concerned citizen we followed the wild dog as to where he was going..but as we chase him,the more he managed to run as fast as he could!!

What lalabs did,he drove the car back to our house and put our dog on a leash and brought a treat with him hoping that we would catch the stow away dog. Grrr naman lang jud..we headed to the street where we last saw the dog running and i thought that he was running back towards us but he make a turn to the other street...we ran and walk just to keep up with the dog but no luck,we finally lost sight of him!

Well, we did not only do bicyle riding today but took a little bit of running and walking as we were close to the park so we walked towards there and hang out a while ..nagpahangin sa baga.

Pero hmmm, shame on me,there were 2 kids in the park who were quite friendly,they played with our good girl Giza..and had chikka chikka with me and lalabs...the girl asked lalabs if I am his daughter..("toink salot na anak naman noon..poor me!") I told lalabs to tell the girl that I'm his wife and see what's her reaction..hmm lingo lingo lang pud akong manoy!

Few minutes later,I hear the girl again whispering to her brother and I asked her what was that all about,she was telling to her brother that I'm a HISPANIC that's why I can't understand better what he's talking about! HMMppp pataka lang bisan Pinay ko unya slangerds man ang bata 'coz they came from Ohio,a different state- maybe that's why they have different accent!

That is all what happened for the Sanborns today.Instead of practicing my driving,we ended on chasing someone else's dog nga wala baya jud mi napala! Good citizens lagi! TY diary for listening!

Thank you friends also for visiting my blog once in a while.You know who you are guys so my loyalty is in you!

3 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

hahahahahaha kasadya ba gats...ohh ti-aw muna hispanic naka...sa una indian karon hispanic na gyud..guapa gyud ka gats!Hahahahaha nag ling-2x sin manoy napareha naman lang sad gud mo nawong ni manoy gats ma-o intawn na ala-an anak hehehehe...bugoya bataa...lo-oy manoy uy!

Anonymous said...

Ka alegre gud sa inyohang experience aning adlawa diay!Siawa sa bata no..labay lang ko nag blog hopping ko day!

Fella said...

Hi anne,slamat sa commnts ug gretings.wishin you a have a blessed easter and lucky day.Pamiliar jd ko huh",)! Oo Anne, member ko sa CB. ddto nko na met c Mr.heheh",) pro gkancel na ako acct ddto sa ako fiance.Palag man kaayo xa maski engaged nko naa ghapon mgpdla ug mail. slmat d-i sa pg-add nko hah ug pgvzta sa ko blay.Cge ayo ayo mo gwaps!!!",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...