Monday, March 19, 2007

TRES MARIAS 1ST TIME!

It was my first day of meeting a long time chat friend named Annie today. Actually, Rose and I was our first meeting with her because Annie just arrived in Fort Worth not so long ago and finally we met after a couple of months anticipating her arrival here in our place to be the number 3 of us!

It was a lot of fun for 2 filipinas who had their new friend being first time together!!! First thing we did is I let my hubby drove me to my friend's house and then asap I arrived,we drove to where Annie lives and took us 10 minutes to get there at the most...go back to Rose's...chit chat a little bit and then we had our lunch date@ Taste of Asia chinese resto in the nearby area then..go back to Rose's house again and took a short walk to the park.


Faces were smiling and we really had our boisterous laughs and talk out loud as if we own the place as we passed through the neighborhood. Rose,being the eldest of us 3 of 31,she's the one who take care of the loud noises that we make each time we talk..'coz you know magkatapok na gani mga pinay dagku baba as expected! Yehheeeyyy finally, Annie joined us now. Rose and I used to just talk to each other..now nga tulo nami ka buok....mas daghan mas saba,mas lingaw,mas kalog,mas daghan kabuang mahimo weeeewwwww...

I know it's just our first bonding together and we are all gonna be anticipating for more happy moments together as friends in a strange place called,Fort Worth! Hopefully,our circle of friends will grow as number of years to come because I will never stop making friends online to make a large group!

Thanks to my hubby for exerting an effort of sending me to my friend's house. Thanks to God for giving the Tres Marias day a wonderful day. Great thanks to Rose's hubby for driving me home tonight!
Captured moments of today's bonding!! first pic,Annie,Anne and Rose inside the restaurant

@ d park,above is Rose and Annie...below is sweet sweet time with Rose and I!!!!

4 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

wow tulo na jud mo hehehe.....so happy together.salamat sa pag bisita gats...oo mahal jud diri as in....maau nalang k g post ra namo akong application ug g-adto jud namo personally mas mahal pa jud as I said.

pero okey lang after ana residence naman hehehe.....then its up to me nalang if I wanna apply for British Passport or not....pero mas nindot maka british k no need visa everywhere,pero dili ko kuha brit pass,dili naman ko ma deport k residence naman....so ingon ana kamahal diri ambot purdoy jud ug samot me.....okey gwaps enjoy ur tuesday!

ciao

mjsterling said...

hello inday gwapa.....thanx sa visit..yes gyud subra nako ka excited pohon nana diri akong pamangkin ug sis. sayud ka ba na dli ko maka tulog ug tarong karon..last night na tulog ko hapit na 1pm then karon buntag mata ko 7am sus grabiha..


niways im glad that finally u meet a new friend na pud...hmmm im sure magka dugay magkadugay magka daghan gyud mo. ug im sure burarak gyud na inyong kinataw-an maayo gani no na wlay na tingala mga KANA ug KANO sa inyoha nganong saba mo? hmmm dli ra ba gyud na ma kontrol once mga pinay na mag kuyog.

cge oi uli na ko sa akong balay kay murag taas taas na ni dinhi akong na yawit da hehe...cge babushkie. mwaaah!

Photogenic Fella said...

whatta fun day!fun...fun...fun....full of fun!


enjoy ur day hehe!

Anonymous said...

Lingaw man kaayo ka tan-awon dai io, maayo ka dinha io kay meeting friends gyud. Blog hopping lang ko karon dai kay gilaay ko gamay io hehehhehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...