Friday, March 16, 2007

5 NEEDLES INTO ME TODAY!

My diary,

Today is a very great day for me.Nice weather(though a little bit chilly),sun shining so bright and hubby and I are back in good terms again. This post of mine has a connection with our USCIS paper works that we filed last Tuesday for I got 5 needles into my muscles @ noon time today because we are still lacking the form I-963 for Aliens seeking for status adjustments. I got 2 shots in my left arm, one in the right arm, another one near the pulse plus another one in between of my right arm and shoulder grrr....

Who would want to feel the pain from someone else's needles? Good thing is that I'm not afraid of any needles,the fact is, I get to look at the nurse who injected with the vaccines into my arms and feel the tingling sensation as needles slowly go deep into me. We got no choice but do this because due to negligence and carelessness we submitted the vaccination report that I obtained from my medical@ St. Luke's in Manila a year ago without producing a photocopy of it. No good though because hubby just given his $310.00 to them which he is not supposed to pay for the only thing I didn't get is the tetanus. $310 is not a joke you know? haller mahala baya huh? I only paid 5 thousand pesos in Manila before but here in US they charged thrice as much!!!

Since,we failed to show them what they were asking, we must do it. Now,I feel a little dizzy and shoulders surely hurt esp.the one where tetanus injection was done. Not only that, they also get a vial of blood from me for HIV test!!! it's not funny for the idea I have done all these before.

What a cruel world huh? I just hope I won't get a fever tonight or tomorrow for it's weekend and we might go somewhere else. Oh one thing that is very important, 4 weeks before getting pregnant does this only mean that we gonna have 4 weeks sex abstinence? oh my!! let's see who cannot help not getting sex within that period of time for I'm not taking contraceptive pills anymore..... hehehehe

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

waaaaaaaaaaa! that a lot man oi 310 dollars? whooaaa why man inogn ana ka dako imong nabayran tawn oi..na kato akoa free ra man gani...my goodness. hmmmm maayo ka pa no kay dli ka hadlok ug dagom ako as in mangurog ko oi as in hate kaayo na nako intawn ang needle.
pero needed man gihapon ka mo kuha sa ug another medical dae bisan nana ka atong last year kay expire namna to kay last year pa man to.so kailangan usab gyud ka tanan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...