Saturday, March 10, 2007

MY FIRST GO CART!

Dear Diary,

Just a quick post tonight while I still have something in my mind to say. Today is just an ordinary day for us but hubby and I had fun! I was like a child for I was very happy I was able to ride a go cart for the first time... at first I was just standing by and watch how old and young people or even the kids do it. Later on,I couldn't help myself but try it!! Fun..fun..fun..just so easy to run the tiny little thing!








After the ride,laughters on my face can be painted! Yeyy thanks to Lalabs. After the ride,we went to a cool store called Cabela's,it's just newly built here but they already won the heart of the many customers. What is amazing about this store is that they sell good quality stuff mostly for outdoor activities,not only that they got REAL HUGE AND VAST area of parking lot! Maybe it's like the whole area of SM mall in Cebu..unbelievable lagi kaayo..to think nga parking lot lang na nila huh?




Blah blah blah..not much things to say today. Ty to this virtual journal for it has been my outlet sa kamingaw ug homesickness since I got here,the so-called "UNCLE SAM" nila!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ka yate ra gud nimo gats uy nagsakay sakay ka naman anang gamay na carito hehehehehe....ka cute sa igat murag bata perteng lingawa nimo gats.....naa man lage kay prince charming sa kilid oh hehehehe........dakoa gats sa whole SM parkinganan lang nila wow......na hala gats nalingaw ko sa imoha post

si hazel ni gats

mjsterling said...

ah ka maayo ra ni donya oi.....ga gocar gocart naman....hmmm pasakya ko ana beh...maayo ka dha da..enjoy na enjoy kaayo ka.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...