Monday, January 15, 2007

I MET A BIG TIME MUSIC WRITER TONIGHT WHEEWW!!

Dear Diary,

It's our third day of being in an icy world..with sleet,sleek and freezing rain grrr can really make you not want to go outside. I also heard on the news about a number of major accidents happened in Dallas just this morning alone. I don't know the sum of it all tonight though!

My dear diary, I am so so so glad and flattered tonight because I had my name parked on a certain website that helps people meet their lifetime mate(it's actually the site where hubby and I met) ehhermm Haze and Ivy know it for they are a big fan of it also. Asa na ba ko ha? hmmm Each time I log on cb I just park my name there especially in the main room and listen to other people's nonsense talks just about anything else under the sun. I would never attempt to click on the man's name to chat for they might be taking it wrong so I'd rather just wait who clicks on me first and chat.

And tonight, a few single men click on me and wanted to chat. No harm though 'coz it's clearly written in my profile that I'm happy with my marriage! So it must be understandable in their side that I'm not looking for a "kabit". They were nice,asking hints,suggestions and pieces of advice on getting a fiancee to US.

But what flattered me the most is the last man I was chatting with, wow on cb I looked at men as ordinary..plain as in simple guy.. but once I get to talk to some of them I didn't know they were such a big men in the industry they belong to, like Steve O'Brien, wow big time MUSIC WRITER and I was able to listen to the samples of his songs and I liked it,they are all nice or shall I say his music simply fascinates me! He sent me one full song of the title "What You're Getting Out Of"..and I was asking him where I can possibly buy his album or songs online!

But guess what? He said that he gonna send me other 4 free songs in my e-mail.. yeyyy let's see if he does hehehe and I so anticipate it ... as if I can't stop listening the songs for it's so cool and romantic like it can make a woman fall for him lolz..kidding...

And oh he's searching for wife hehe.. whoaa can't believe it, he's successful in his career and yet no wife? whatta! hehehehe.. I'm wishing that I can hook him up with my cousin and that they will keep in touch and see if they like each other sooner.... and wishing them luck lolz..crazy me!

If you have free time or is not lazy to open his site and try his music go to: www.steveobrienmusic.com and tell me what you think? hehehehehe...

I wrote it in my online diary for I think it's significant moment happened to me tonight!

CIAO THAT'S ALL FOLKS! TY FOR VISITING MY BLOG!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...