Saturday, January 13, 2007

FEEL NAKU ANG AMERICA!!!

Dear Diary,

Arrrggggss...happy,excited..mix of emotions...that's exactly how I feel today and maybe tomorrow and the next day! And why not? Though it's awfully freaking cold today I still like it because I can feel the breeze of America.

Before,I used to just watch it in the movies..I mean..the smoke that comes out from the mouth,I thought it was so cool you know..very kano..very America...and now..couldn't believe it I am experiencing the same right now hhehehehe...I'm just very "ihas" 'coz wala gud nis Pinas hehehe...

So when we walk outside and the weather is so damn cold like right now,I tend to open my mouth and play with the air...blow as much smoke as I can and hubby would thought that his wife gone crazy but hey I'm not, ok? Just enjoying it! My body don't feel cold at all for I am wearing the right clothes that suit the weather and boots of course! So I don't mind doing alot of walking outside!

I so liked it also when seeing running or parked cars covered with ice. Not snow huh,as in ice jud coz of light rain showers plus the cold temperature of 29 degrees Fahrenheit that creates it! And ohhh yyeyyy there's a chance of having a snow and ice tomorrow..I will see what I can do with it then...

That's all folks..just having a great time today with hubby!!! CIAO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha very america man gyud gats....lol unsa naman lang amoa diri na tibu-ok tu-ig askang tugnawa hahahaha....Anyway makalingaw jud nang dragon breath gats as in mura sad ka ug nag smoking lol.......ako pud anak ana until now enjoy japon cya sa dragon breath ..... Enjoy sa inyoha snow diha.....

mjsterling said...

lohe pakner.....maau ka man dha oi nga perti man nimo enjoya sa kabugnaw dha..na ambot ako nganong mo kurog gyud ug maayo oi basta ma tugnawan. bisan putos na ang lawas. pahak man cguro ning hubon nako maong madampian lang ug tugnaw kurog dayun ning gitz ko hahaha....
nahala e enjoy ug maayo ang katugnaw dinhi sa merica.

Janine said...

haha kaingnon ko mag ice skating ka ann...bitaw tugnaw kaau ganina oio as in...me gawas me ni elijah kuha sa akong mga books this sem..pastilan mura ko ka lahoson dili..pero grabe jud ka ba..feel jud nimo ang america..lolz..bitaw mag snow diay ugma..cool i can take a pic of elijah..it will be his first snow since he was born..unta mag snow ugma no..bitaw have a nice day nimo dira..mwaaahh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...