Monday, January 22, 2007

I CRY MY HEART OUT TO YOU!

My dear Diary,

ALL MY BAGS ARE PACKED..I'M READY TO GO. I'M SITTING HERE IN MY COMPUTER WAITING FOR THE DAY TO COME I DEPART FROM HERE.

I apologize for I wasn't able to visit you for a few days. I just felt very lazy lately, the cold weather is a big factor and so I just want to sit ug mag loko maayo!

Shame on me,I only open my blog now when I have something to share on here. Perti naman naku kapoya oi. Sorry also friends kay murag halos dili nalang ko makita sa inyong tagsa tagsa ka panimalay but I manage to try to visit each of you there anyhow!

I want to share something about the various emotions I'm feeling right now. Only 6 days left and I'll see my family back home..it's gonna be my first visit since I came here in Ameriaca 11 months ago. I don't understand why I am sad nga unta hapit na naku makita akong mga manghud nga minahal..but the idea of leaving my husband behind makes me pout! Is it because I'm leaving the half part of myself here? and is it because I'm going to mingle with craziness and very makukulit family in the Philippines,or is it because I'm too concerned of how much I can spend when I'm there kay wala pa gani ko kauli gisaaran naku ani mao ni mao na...

Another thing that botherS me the most is that old folks close and not so close are expecting something from me and I'm afraid I failed their expectations kay igo lang baya sa family akong gidala, it is what they thought raba abi kay gikan ka asa dapita daghan ka kwarta while the fact ordinaryong mamayan lamang akong bana dinhi sa ilang Merika. Duh bahala nalang akong self mo handle ani later on.

grrrrr I don't know but for now I can't afford to smile or be excited...I'll see when I finally land in my home town sooner.

..I think it's time to go blog hopping while wala pa tapuli..see you all!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ate anne...

kayo po ba ung sa friendster? :) na-add ko na po kayo.. sobrang lamig pa rin nga dito eh.. gabi pa naman ang trabaho ko, kaya pahirapan sa pagbangon.. hehhe.. fort worth po pala kayo.. :)

ingatz!

-- karmi

Anonymous said...

Hi anne wow congrats.. I'm sure you felt excited now huh.. I know you missed you family back home... I think they're all excited there too. I think what you felt is just a natural feeling of course your sad because your husband will be alone while your back home visiting your family.. But remember we can't visit our family often. I'm so happy for you that your going home.. Yeah when i went to visit my family before everyone was expecting to get something from me, especially the person that aren't close to me. Which used to be my bad relatives hehehehhe. Anyway i hope you have fun during your visit. Take care girl.. And enjoy your vacation...

mjsterling said...

pssst MADAME dli na gyud ma bang bang imong pag uli as in reading ready na gyud ka....inig tugpa nimo pohon sa mactan airport sa unang tikang nimo akoa ha? palihog sad ko ug halok sa bridge didto hehhe.inig balik nimo diri US dad-e ko buwand bulinaw ha? hehe jowk..
tinuod gyud na dae anne inig abot nimo sa sugbo hala tapukan ka gyud..dugokon ka ug mga silingan ug ka paryentihan kay lagi kaning gikan ug state. cge oi have a safe and happy trip pohon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...