Saturday, September 8, 2012

Paloma Sanborn's Baby Dress

Such a great remembrance left by Paloma for her dad is an old baby dress that I intend to keep. This dress pictured below worn by our baby Sekong is at least maybe 14 years old, haha yes it is that antique now. I found it along with three other baby dresses in one of the bags stored in the garage at our old rental home 3 years ago. I was the one who did most of unpacking and I found these baby clothing of my husband's oldest daughter.

It is interesting to know that despite of the long decades have passed we still got these clothes and some toys that my husband didn't know he had for years. Two of my girls are playing those toys today. I told them that it's their oldest sister's toys and because they don't know the value of these toys, they just ignored what I said.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...