Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Future Olympian

There was this t.v commercial that was so popular during the Olympic games. It was being played several times a day and watched it every time it came on. This ad was about little kids doing weird, difficult stunts and actions in their own homes, it shows these small kids were breaking stuff and making a mess anywhere in  the house, the kitchen, bedrooms, living room etc. and mothers don't mind what they do for it leads them to become future professional sports enthusiasts. Such a great advertisement really. It was a bounty paper towel commercial to be exact.

Photos attached below show my little Megan how flexible she is at age 14 months. I thought she looked so cute and took a snap of her doing the action. In my mind, I say she could be my future Olympian haha... I wish!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...