Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Baby Loves To Eat Dirt

Babies are stubborn, you feed them with good food and they wouldn't like it. They'd spit it out and choose to eat dirt or dog food instead. That is what my Megan loves doing. Every time I feed her rice and soup she would only eat a bit of it. If I don't have my eyes on her, there she goes to the indoor plant by the front door and mess up with the soil, eat it and play with it. 

Not only she eats dirt but also dog food. We hide our dog's dish to the back room but she could still go there! I don't know what to do with this baby. I wish she'd stop being silly and learn to love eating human food instead of those stuff.
........ it's her small hand just played with my soil... when I got her she had already eaten some soil.... gross!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...