Friday, November 17, 2006

Jumping for Joy!

Who could not jump for joy if I just got a tfc on pc just this morning? I was actually started my subscription last night; hoping it would work right there and then but somehow it seemed stuck up because I was having trouble downloading my viewing license. I ask few hints to Janine and she suggested to just leave the computer on for the whole night.

I was quite disappointed upon getting up from bed and went to the computer room first thing first to check if the license is downloading by itself. And whoaaa hohoho "Acquiring license" is what I got same as last night when I left the computer!! What the heck is going on?

Finally,it works after over an hour of leaving the site for a while and start it all over again. It was only me who is making it hard to download because after the site is done checking if our pc has met the capabality to see the soaps that I'd been longing to watch...I push the back button wondering why I couldn't seem to successfully download the said license....nahhh... I was kind of blind because nothing is wrong with the system...I DID NOT SEE THE "NEXT" button which is supposed to be clicked right away for an easy license...

Now I am so much happier and just finished watching the kid Super Hero named Super Inggo that my lil brother was talking about. Now I can relate to him when he speaks to me about it if I call Pinas tonight! Haaayy thanks Lord kay gi uyonan nimo tanan akong gusto!

~~~~~ THANKS FOR READING OF TODAY'S BLOG ENTRY FOLKS~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Janine said...

hi dae ann..am glad that you figure it out at last how to download the lincense..have fun viewing the show..love the color of your blog..welcome to blogspot diay,,mwaaahhh

mjsterling said...

hello pakner..im happy for u nga nana gyud kay TFC sa puter.di lingaw na kaau ka dha perme no.hala suguri nana ug tan aw dha kay murag daghan pa kaau ka ug apasunon nga mga salida.

tx sweetie said...

haha sinabi mo pa pakner..karon dia ga tunga tunga pa gani ko ilawm sa tungang kagabhion. Maayo man mo ni day Janine kay murag naapas ninyo ang mga pinoy soaps and shows..ty for leaving ur comments here fwends..
Maau nalang ni kay nanay taw gamay ni duaw sa mansyon! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...