Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas is drawing near!!












Welcome to my day to day life. Today was just like any ordinary day. I somehow kept myself busy to avoid boredome and homesickness. Last weekend,hubby and I went Christmas shopping..not for clothes huh but for the house to let the Spirit be felt in our little tiny bahay-kubo,hekhekhek...




I know I am way too early to put up a Christmas tree but I just feel like it..what can I do? I was so excited while putting all the decorations because I have never done this thing in my entire life in our own panimalay as a married woman!! It is interesting also because it's gonna be our first Christmas together with my handsome lalabs. And for that I so much looking forward to spending lotta occasions in our lives together. Char ba o!




Enough all that,take a look at the Christmas tree I worked hard today. Just a little tiny tree for now. It's half done because lights are not turned on and I think there's still lotta stuff to be added to make it attractive.


P.S. First pic as you notice is kinda blurry for I had the lights turned on plus I replaced the topper with a star with separate lights....


This is just a try posting a new entry on this Virtual Diary. Hope I can make it pleasing to read to the eyes of my prospect readers. Ay thank you bow!






2 comments:

I Am Me said...

hello darling...what a nice xmas tree..i like the decoration simple pero rock.hehe bitaw nindot siya..ug maau ka pa dha kay nana kay xmas tree..sakto ra pud ron tigbutang ug decoration kay sa pinas gani sugod anman gani pamutang xmas tree inig september.
ingats mwaaah1

Carlota said...

wow xmas naman diay ka dira! Merry xmas daan...ako ang nakauna ha ug kahibawo naka...hehehehe...
diba ang makauna mao may taga-an? joke lang ha.

Bitaw nice xmas tree and can't wait to start mine.

Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...