Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just Messy!

This is a bedroom of my first born, for weeks it looked like this and I just cleaned it up this afternoon. I hope it stays neat for at least a few days. I doubt it will happen for I know my girls, they like making a mess! I don't pick up toys in this bedroom often because I got a lot of things to do around here, my life has been so pretty busy and picking up toys isn't my utmost priority. 

For sure a few of mommies out there do pick up and follow their kids' mess when they go to bed at night but not me. Big no no for me, what's the sense of picking them up while in the morning first thing they do is play and make even more mess. As you can see, this room is like a tornado has wrecked havoc in her room.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...