Thursday, November 15, 2012

Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Products for Your Cats

This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know a few who love cats rather than dogs. I understand them for choosing cats over dogs for they do have special bond with cats.  One good example for this is a dear friend of mine that lives in the same state as I do. I gave her  the Comfort Zone® with Feliway®  products for cats since she has one and I don't.  My friend just got back to me and said that their cat has calmed down a bit since she started using the diffuser I gave to her. Good news, this product is really great and works well with her cat.

As for our dogs, I noticed the change a bit. It has been over three weeks since I plugged in the diffuser and yes all I can say is that it works with our dog. She doesn't bark as much compared before.

By the way, if you have a cat that has a tendency of being stressed easy, any of these Comfort Zone® products will definitely work well with cats. You can either choose the diffuser or spray. What it does is that, it helps control the destructive urine marking and scratching associated with fear and stressful situations. Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Diffusers continously release an odorless vapor that mimics the feline facial pheromones and is great for multi-cat households to keep them relaxed when around each other. Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Spray is easy and convenient to use in areas where cats has recently scratched or marks, good for home and travel use.

For more information, recent news and updates of  Comfort Zone® products please LIKE them on Facebook.

cts

Photobucket

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...