Sunday, November 11, 2012

Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® products

This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.

I wish I had known this product when we had our puppy four years ago so training her would not be as difficult it was during her time. She was only six weeks when we had her and you know as baby as she was she needed a lot of of love and time to grow into an adult dog.

I received samples of  Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® products for dogs a month ago and used it for three weeks now. I can say it is working really good for the naughty dog doesn't bark as much now that I  plug it  in. I actually received the same product too but for cats, I gave it away to the neighbor next door, I am yet to ask her if she sees any changes or progress with her cat since she started using the product. I hope it works on her cat too because it does work to our dog.

Anyhow, what this product does is that, it contains D.A.P (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) that helps excessive barking, destructive digging, chewing and house soiling. It is 95% effective at reducing scratching and urine markings for cats and also helps reduce excessive chewing and barking for dogs. Try to look for Comfort Zone® with Feliway® for cats.

The result is amazing that is what I notice here. We do have a  half Chihuahua, 1/4 Pekinese and 1/4 Duchsund dog and you know if the dog has Chihuahua blood in her, she is too agressive, so hyper and barks too much. Even when our friends are at the door and she knows them, she'd bark at them for no reason.

For more product information and other stuff pertaining to Comfort Zone® products, please follow them on Facebook. Thank you!

Untitled

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...