Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Very First Question She Asked

I wasn't feeling very good all day yesterday. I woke up in the morning with upset stomach. I used the bathroom 11 times total which was very unusual for me. Those frequent trips to the bathroom was so odd for I rarely get sick. I couldn't even remember when was the last time I've taken a medicine for upset stomach but I've waited for the day to be over before I took a medicine to make sure I wouldn't be getting up in the middle of the night. Kremil-S cured it I believe. 

Jadyn asked me yesterday if we could go back to McDonald's so she can play and I explained to her we cannot go out, mommy is not feeling well so she understood and stopped asking me the same thing. When she woke up this morning, the very first question she could utter is "Mommy, is your belly not hurting anymore?". So sweet of her or she is just making sure we can go out today if I answered to her I'M FEELING GOOD? I did make a white lie to her, I said, I'm not totally okay but I haven't been to the bathroom since I got up today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...