Thursday, May 3, 2012

Traditional Way Of Teaching A Child To Walk


Photo above is of my baby M wrap with a newborn cloth. This is how we teach our children back in the Philippines how to walk. It is a traditional way yet I am applying it here because it encourages the baby to think that walking is fun, a great exercise for her legs at the same time a great way to bond mommy and baby. We both loving doing it occasionally but she gets heavier the longer we do this. It takes a lot of my strength especially in my arms holding her like this for a long time.

I used to do this to three of my younger siblings too. That sure was fun and I can never forget the memories I shared with my little siblings when they were just babies. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...