Monday, February 9, 2009

holodomor truth

When I was still in highschool one of my favorite subjects was Geography. Not to be sound conceited but I am proud to say, reading maps and memorizing each country's capital city was what I like doing. I don't know if I can still do it today though since it's been a while I am not in school.

However though, if given an opportunity to go back to school, I would like to take a course that I can certainly pass and easily do. That is of course something related to my likes. Why am talking about this? It is because I found an article on the internet about holodomor or the mass hunger in Soviet Union is so interesting to read. The website is www.holodomor-truth.org that states unbiased information and facts about the Golodomor in Soviet Union.

I am yet to refresh my mind in this particular country and then go read on about Golodomor. For now, I need to rest for I am sleepy and just read the information tomorrow morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...