Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to Get Your MyLife.com Refund

Internet plays an important role in our lives. It began with the development of electronic computers in the 1950s. It was from Professor Leonard Kleinrock's laboratory at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) computer's message was sent that is when the public was first introduced to the Internet. 

 Well anyways, imagine your life today without it. Do you think you can survive a day without internet service? Personally, I would go insane knowing I am without my window to the world or to my family and friends in the Philippines. I am talking about a social networking site here, the most popular one called "Facebook". It is where I get updates of my folks back home as well as finding long lost friends that I want to keep in touch again. That is the only website I spend most of my time when I'm on the computer aside from blogging. 

 There is also another website in which users can manage all their communications, find out who's searching for them and find new communications. It is known to be the simple way to connect with everyone, all in one place. The website is called, "MyLife.com". I am not so familiar of this site but seems to me, members of this site are paying for their premium membership. In fact, there is a specific link that instructs people how to get their MyLife.com Refund. If you happen to be confused or don't know where to go to stop your auto renew in MyLife.com, you can click on the link and follow the instructions for a refund.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...