Thursday, December 29, 2011

Making Sugar Cookies

I had a great time making sugar cookies for the first time in my life. I thought it was going to be another failed try doing something pertaining to baking. My girl was with me the entire time I did my cookies. She helped me cut the dough into different shapes and bake it. After the cookies are done, we both enjoyed decorating it. Not only I taught her about shapes and colors but also I got to spend time with her in the kitchen, it was indeed a mother and daughter bonding moment together while the husband was looking after the baby.

Here are some photographs of us while in the kitchen. I can tell how much my Jadyn enjoyed the activity!
......... great working hands cutting the cookie dough
........the shapes we made ready to bake....
.......chadaaaaaaaa they're done...now ready for some decoration
........ Jadyn expressing her creativity......
.......her finished job, she did a great job doing these!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...