Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cam Whoring With My Baby

I love the idea I have a baby to kiss and smell her scent while she is still young. Unfortunately though my little Pearl is no longer a newborn yet she still have that babyish scent that I so love about her. Having a baby around just makes me appreciate life. Watching her grow, play with her and giggle with her is mommy's greatest joy!

I also love the fact that my baby just goes with the flow. Whatever what mommy loves to do, she is there always willing to give me that smile letting me know that it's alright, go ahead and do it like the cam whoring we did this morning before taking a bath. It was a bit cold yet she didn't insist nor cry...instead go with the flow!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...