Monday, December 19, 2011

Backyard Looks Great

I went to a Filipino Christmas party yesterday and I had a lot of fun especially my first born. As usual my husband dropped us off and came back a few hours later to pick us up again. I expected my husband to not stay. Instead he went home and worked in his front and backyard. When I came home from the party, it was dark and I didn't see any job he had done to it but he told me backyard looks great.

When I woke up this morning and looked outside and yes, he was right! Our backyard looks neat and clean now for he mowed it good and put all the pots on the concrete. Anyhow, it would even look good if we had a nice outdoor bamboo furniture and artificial rocks to compliment with the bamboo furniture.

When it is not very cold, we love to just hangout in the back porch with our outdoor fireplace. The husband loves it out there to sit down and have his quiet moment drinking beer right after work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...