Friday, December 30, 2011

Home Insurance

When I was still in the Philippines I didn't know anything about home insurance. It seems like nobody would care to buy a home insurance for their house except of course those who are rich and have huge house and have a lot to lose when a natural calamity or fire occur.

When I got here in the U.S I understood how important it is to have a home insurance for houses here are so expensive, it is the biggest or most expensive investment a person can have so it is just right to have your home insured for in case of damage or fire or whatever circumstance that you need insurance to pay for it, you can have something to use or a company to turn to.

I have several friends in the UK, they too have home insurance. I think it's great to have it although other companies would cost so much to ordinary working people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...