Friday, March 23, 2007

THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

Yeppeeyyy it's going to be weekend again. I'm happy like a little dog wagging it's tail!!!

Just wanna share a simple gesture of a very special man of my life who just dropped by in the house this afternoon to give me some chocolates in a box.I don't know why because there's no occasion..or even if there is,he won't give me for he is not the "chocolate" type guy. It's just new to me and thought it's sweet.

Another chikka is that,last night when we went to bed we talked a little and he told me that yesterday when he had his lunch at a cafeteria, when he finished his food he walked right away but he hear something from a waitress saying something to her co-worker "Oh! he's cute!" I asked him how could you say that? and he said,the waitress say the words loud enough for him to hear it! And as a wife,I scream real loud that he covers his ears! Why? because hmm I was so kilig!! Just like a teenager ba nakakita sa crush,same feeling I felt last night! Well,it's flattering 'coz other people notice his CUTENESS!!! nakss nagara gara ba,d oi proud lang as his wife!

Lain pay ato, tonight I read a comment on my PT account on my "SUMMER 06" album saying "dios ko ang pangit wahahahaha" well,who cares? she's just insecure.I don't feel bad about it at all for I feel no insecurities in me! Suya lang siya keber!!!

My mood went sour for a while after reading that but I realized she is nothing so why would I waste my time thinking about her?

And this is all for me tonight my diary! HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pssst,happy weekend kanimo diha indayon Anne.Naa napod diay nasuya sa imohang PT,sauna raman na oy cge panaway.Dah pasuyaa ug samot!Labay lang ko this early morning..Again happy weekend to yah!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

di-ay ba gats?hahahahaha to be continued paq jud di-ay ang Ms Insecured,lols....sagdi lang na uy....ako bitaw friendster naa sad nagpa sapil sa akong comments..mga abnormal jud ning mga tawo gats lol.na hala happy weekend!

mjsterling said...

mao ba dae? asus fait kaau ning gwapa ta dae kay daghan gyud intawn ma insecure..hmmm if i know kahibaw naka kung kinsa na pud na ang ingitera..basin wla na ma himutang iyang kigol kay ning lili pa man gyud siya ug balik sa pt nimo.wla gyud na siya ma buhat sa iyang kaugalingon.
grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...