Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rich Cronin of LFO Died


It's so shocking to know that one of my favorite boy band members of LFO before Rich Cronin died of leukemia at age 35. So young, so soon to die! Anyone out there who is familiar of LFO boy band? I used to watch these guys on Mtv before..a lot..as in a lot..every time I come home from school in the afternoon I hurriedly turn on our t.v hoping I could see music videos from these guys.

I idolized them because I thought they were so cool, so good looking and very good singers! Now saying a prayer for you my idol! May you rest in peace and God open up the doors of heaven for you! Goodbye!

Rich Cronin of '90s boy band LFO died on Wednesday at age 35, CNN confirms. He passed away in a Massachusetts hospital, according to bandmate Brad Fischetti. Cronin, who wrote and sang the number one smash "Summer Girls," was diagnosed with leukemia in 2005; despite chemotherapy, the disease returned in 2007 and 2008.
READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...