Thursday, May 21, 2009

J. Crew dress

My husband's best buddy's daughter is getting married next month, I received the invitation card just yesterday and I feel excited attending her wedding even if it just weeks ahead. This is going to be the second wedding that I am going to attend and this time it's going to be nicer since I know the bride and groom to be already. Too much excitement I have clothes prepared for that gathering. Not too formal though but it's presentable enough for her wedding.
Speaking of dresses, I just came across to this website that exclusively sells J. Crew dress called Stylehive that connects stylish people. The featured dress on their site right now is so so fabulous and sexy but I am astonished of the price!


Read below the description of the dress and let me know if the price is worth it.



Silk dupioni rosette gown $3,000.00 item 14893 This absolutely stunning style is a beautiful fusion of the traditional and the modern. The clean silhouette and shimmering silk dupioni are nothing short of classic, but the raw-edged appliquéd rosettes have a cool, contemporary sensibility. Fitted bodice, A-line skirt with train. Back zip. Interior corset for added support. Fully lined with tulle underskirt. Falls to floor. Part of the J.Crew Collection. Import. Dry clean. Specially packaged in a custom-made box to ensure your gown is always as beautiful as the first day you wore it. Catalog/jcrew.com only.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...