Monday, May 18, 2009

bathrooms


Of all the parts of the house that I don't clean is the tub. The tub is old and the tiles are hard to clean. Harden particles in the tub are just so difficult to remove and so I leave the job to my husband. It is the only part that I dread to do and the rest of the area like the sink and toilet bowl are okey with me.

I wish we can have our bathroom remodeled but it is not the permanent house we intend to stay forever so we will just keep it as it is right now. When we are able to move out to a bigger place, we will then start looking for bathrooms styles and start beautifying it. As long as my husband have all the strength to clean it over and over again then I think there is no problem with our bathroom at this point.

If you are planning of buying things for your bathroom, Betterbathrooms.com is currently having a stock clearance of up to 55% off RRP. Hurry now while supplies last. Everything you need for your bathroom could it be bath furniture, tiles, bathroom suites, bathroom taps, baths whirlpool baths and many others, Betterbathrooms.com is a place to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...