Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Benefits Of Using Boost Mobile

This post brought to you by Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.

It has been three weeks since I have had this HTC Evo Design 4G by Boost Mobile and so far so good. I was so surprised to receive it in the mail and already had service in it so that I could use it right away. Amazing offer Boost Mobile, thank you!

Let me say, Boost Mobile offers customers one of the best values out there in the pre-paid wireless industry including but not limited to talk, text and internet without contracts and with a loyalty program. 4G technology is now on Boost Mobile which provides customers with faster data speeds and has the ability to do different things at once without having to sacrifice network, speed and quality since I know a lot of people love to do multitasking for sure.

As for me, I have been using their phone for three weeks now. I love how I can take picture easy through it and post directly to my Facebook account without having the chip to remove. It loads fast, really I have nothing to complain about it. There are reasons why I should quit ATT&T now. With Boost Mobile, I will be able to reduce my payments for as low as $40 a month.

They do offer what they call, "Shrinking Payments". It is actually a loyalty offered by Boost in the pre-paid wireless category. Another benefit you can get from a loyalty program is that they appreciate and give you rewards by being loyal to them by reducing your payments by $5 increments each month after six months on-time payments for a max of $15 off your monthly recurring charge. Simply make six on-time payments and they will reduce your payments and voila!

 

Icon-Horiz-Black 2.jpg
Uploaded with Skitch!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...