Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Girls Wore The Same Princess Dress On Their 1st Birthday

I am really glad that God gave me two Princesses instead of one boy and one girl or the second girl could have not used my first born's outgrown clothes. It truly saves us quite a bit of money for keeping the same old baby stuff until baby Megan came.

One of the many things I didn't buy is this pink Disney Princess dress that I bought four years ago for Jadyn's first birthday. I actually left it in the Philippines in 2009 but then brought it back here in the U.S the following year we were able to visit my homeland. Photos below are snaps of the two Princess on their first birthday wearing the same pink dress. Cool, isn't it? Too bad though I didn't capture Jadyn's full body just like I did of Megan.
..... sorry for the silly face of mommy, as you can see the photo above, baby Jadyn was in pink too...
.... baby Megan n pink dress on her birthday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...