Tuesday, November 17, 2009

protein bars are good for you


I remember when I was growing up that I was often scolded by my mother because of skipping meals and when I do that, something terrible comes after that. I get acidic stomach that leads me to lose my appetite and stomach pain. I suffered for too long due to the fact that in our country protein bars weren't available at the time.

When I got here in America, I almost do the same thing I did back home, going out and not eating something to feed my hungry stomach. Good thing I talked about this to my friend who adviced me to bring some protein bars when I leave home so when hunger strikes, I can have something to munch on anytime I want. I tried them several times over and guess what? I love them!

Aside from being tasting so good, protein bars also provide the necessary protein that your body needs plus it helps cure hunger for a short period of time. I have learned to carry a bar or two in my bag whenever I go out so I won't get sick anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...