Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Diego Hotel

I always thought of seeing the beautiful places of California again. I don't know when is that going to happen but it's in my mind and I am hoping to go visit San Diego one day. I have a friend there and she's inviting me to come visit here but that would take a while because you know, money is the problem. We just got back from a long vacation from PI and I am broke hehe.

Anyways, before I forget talking about San Diego, if you are going over there pretty soon and is looking for a place to stay, try looking for a San Diego hotel on the internet. I recommend to look at The Porto Vista Hotel and Suites, and Ascend Collection hotel, is ideally located in the historic Little Italy area of downtown, offering beautiful views of San Diego Harbor and the Port of San Diego.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...