Sunday, November 30, 2008

Craving For This



I am trying to finish off all the frozen meats I have in our freezer because I don't want to leave them all behind when it's time for me to fly halfway around the world in the next 50 days. I want to leave the freezer clean and free from old frozen meats that I bought months ago. So far, I am making progress of finishing it slowly.



Why am I talking about it? It's because, I can't wait to go home na and eat just the vegetables that can only be made in the Philippines. "Utan-bisaya" is what we call it with small pieces of chopped pork fat in it. Sluuurrppp thinking of yummy utan makes me drool so bad. Anyways, here's a picture utan bisaya that I made ages ago and this is exactly what I'm craving right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...